- Liability Coverage pays damages due to bodily injury and property damages to others for which you are responsible. If you're sued, it also pays your defense and court costs. Medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages, damage to property and loss of its use are some examples of what Liability Coverage will pay.
Medical Payments Coverage
- Medical Payments Coverage will pay reasonable and necessary medical and funeral expenses for covered persons injured in an accident
- Collision Coverage will pay for damage to a covered vehicle caused by collision with another vehicle, collision with an object, a vehicle rollover, subject to a deductible.
- Comprehensive coverage helps pay for loss of or damage to an insured vehicle, not caused by a collision or vehicle rollover. This includes coverage for fire, wind, hail, flood, vandalism, theft, or hitting an animal and it may be subject to a deductible.
Uninsured / Underinsured Motor Vehicle Coverage
- This Coverage will pay for damages when you are injured in a car accident caused by another person who does not have sufficient liability insurance.